The EVICR.net Educational Programme has at this moment two modules available with the following webinars:
- Webinar #1 - How to setup a clinical research study
- Webinar #2 - Clinical research organization
- Webinar #3 - SOPs - quality and certification
- Webinar #4 - DME definition, classification and imaging
- Webinar #5 - Predicting progression and treatment response
- Webinar #6 - Treatment of DME
User Guide (new window)
Please click in the webinar you would like to attend. In order to participate you will be asked to fill in your
identification, contacts and the Clinical Site you belong to. After this you will receive an automatic e-mail with a link that will direct you to the
After attendance of each webinar you will be asked to fill in a short evaluation questionnaire.
A certificate will only be issued upon attendance in the three webinars of each module and with the completed evaluation questionnaire.
For better user experience we advise the use of Mozzila Firefox or Google Chrome.